Moving Day!

Well, I got packed quicker than I thought. Rusty Nale has a new address. These doors on this blog will remain open for those who can't find their way.

However, my new lodging is at:

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RUSTY NALE 2

OR

rustynale.com

Please don't forsake me - come to my new digs, and bring your friends ... there's room!

And, THANK YOU all for your patience and dedication. Always, Rusty!

BURNING WILLOW

BURNING WILLOW
Review and/or Purchase Your Copy of My New Book

Friday, March 25, 2011

We're Moving

Hi Friends, Old, New & Yet to Meet -- I'm changing my address in the VERY near future. I've said this before, but I've taken the leap and I'm building my new and improved blog homestead. Hopefully, you'll feel comfy enough there to speak your mind, and share your thoughts, experiences and adventures of your own.

I'm going to attempt to transfer all of my old posts from here to the new site, and will have more treats and tidbits for you in the days to come -- possibly a short story or novella.

I estimate to have a House Warming before the end of the Weekend.

Rusty's getting anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I post here are my thoughts only, which I am not here to impose on anyone else. Feel free to tell me what you think. This is a creative forum, and not one for bashing and/or judging. So, speak to me ...