Moving Day!

Well, I got packed quicker than I thought. Rusty Nale has a new address. These doors on this blog will remain open for those who can't find their way.

However, my new lodging is at:

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RUSTY NALE 2

OR

rustynale.com

Please don't forsake me - come to my new digs, and bring your friends ... there's room!

And, THANK YOU all for your patience and dedication. Always, Rusty!

BURNING WILLOW

BURNING WILLOW
Review and/or Purchase Your Copy of My New Book

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Burning Willow Is Now Available

Hi, Friends - I have not been here with you all for quite a while, and it seems it's been extremely quiet here in Rusty World. But, I've been busy writing, and I've finally finished my Ebook, Burning Willow.

Willow's sexual submissiveness is unchained as she explores the darker side of romance with her dominant lover, Gio. They live for the edge in a love affair both tender and vicious, stained with hidden secrets and passion lost over time. Loved, protected, cared for and brutally disciplined, Willow survives the inner burning in her mind lost along the way.

I would love your feedback on my book. Smashwords.com will allow you to preview a portion of the book for free. Any and all reviews will be gratefully appreciated and taken to heart.

But first, I wish to thank ALL of you who have been patient and supportive in my endeavors to make this book happen. And, I can't wait until I release my next one to share with you!
Burning Willow, An Erotic Novel by Rusty Nale

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I post here are my thoughts only, which I am not here to impose on anyone else. Feel free to tell me what you think. This is a creative forum, and not one for bashing and/or judging. So, speak to me ...