Moving Day!

Well, I got packed quicker than I thought. Rusty Nale has a new address. These doors on this blog will remain open for those who can't find their way.

However, my new lodging is at:

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RUSTY NALE 2

OR

rustynale.com

Please don't forsake me - come to my new digs, and bring your friends ... there's room!

And, THANK YOU all for your patience and dedication. Always, Rusty!

BURNING WILLOW

BURNING WILLOW
Review and/or Purchase Your Copy of My New Book

Sunday, October 25, 2009

You're Probably Wondering ...

whatever happened to J? Me too. Well, actually, he and I spoke recently. He has decided to move out of the state, closer to friends and family. He sounded great, but he also had a plan, which is the best option for him. Of course, I received an invitation to come over for a friendly spankfest, but I declined. When it comes to him - I want him all or nothing - so, I wished him well, and sent a piece of my heart with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I post here are my thoughts only, which I am not here to impose on anyone else. Feel free to tell me what you think. This is a creative forum, and not one for bashing and/or judging. So, speak to me ...