Moving Day!

Well, I got packed quicker than I thought. Rusty Nale has a new address. These doors on this blog will remain open for those who can't find their way.

However, my new lodging is at:

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RUSTY NALE 2

OR

rustynale.com

Please don't forsake me - come to my new digs, and bring your friends ... there's room!

And, THANK YOU all for your patience and dedication. Always, Rusty!

BURNING WILLOW

BURNING WILLOW
Review and/or Purchase Your Copy of My New Book

Thursday, September 17, 2009

today's vent ...


It's cold (to me) this morning. I guess Fall is waiting in the wings, waiting impatiently for me and summer to move on. Actually, Autumn is my favorite season, but because I've missed out on so many summers in the past - unable to enjoy the things I've missed ... I LONG FOR THE OCEAN more than anything - I would love to see, smell, taste and touch it once more ... but, here I am.

This morning I exerted my tiny bit of dominance and kicked over a pot of mums with much glee! It's still there lying on its side, too lazy to pick itself up, and I'm too lazy to right it again - it will probably stay there through the fall, winter and into spring, when I will refill the pot with petunias and nicotiana from seeds I plan to sow all winter in my laundry room. I'm angry, sad and so terribly lonely!

But, I'm picky, selective and will not settle under any circumstances - offer me what you will - I will be picky, and I will make that decision on my own. Here's how I feel today - Step Up To The Plate, Or Put Your Fucking Bat Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I post here are my thoughts only, which I am not here to impose on anyone else. Feel free to tell me what you think. This is a creative forum, and not one for bashing and/or judging. So, speak to me ...