Moving Day!

Well, I got packed quicker than I thought. Rusty Nale has a new address. These doors on this blog will remain open for those who can't find their way.

However, my new lodging is at:

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RUSTY NALE 2

OR

rustynale.com

Please don't forsake me - come to my new digs, and bring your friends ... there's room!

And, THANK YOU all for your patience and dedication. Always, Rusty!

BURNING WILLOW

BURNING WILLOW
Review and/or Purchase Your Copy of My New Book

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Revelations


A few years ago, I was in Vegas and went to a sanctuary owned by Siegfried & Roy. I watched a young male tiger attempt to seduce a much larger tigress; which was impressive, considering how mean she was to him. I think she wanted to kill him at first, and she could have, but he finally had enough and pounced on her, pinning her to ground, seducing and subduing her, until she (finally) gave in and he takes her. He has her by the neck; it's hypnotic and it paralyzes her every nerve. And then it's all fully charged from there. When she sank to her knees, giving him one last roar – he doesn’t care, just holds on – holding his ground firmly. It is at that very moment that she knows, and he knows, and I know that she is totally and completely his. It is also at that moment that she makes eye contact with me, and I instantly realize that I am just like her. I swear she winked at me.

I'm not into being degraded or heavy bondage, have no desire to have a master or be an owned slave; nothing "dark" -- none of that.

So, in essence, I'm a Sub – or, maybe I’m not. Maybe I’m just a woman who loves to be spanked.

When did I first know? I was 4. A neighbor boy spanked me in the backyard, and I fell in love.

3 comments:

  1. One of the most wonderful things when you discover or let out these feeling, dominance... submission... is that you soon realize that there is no right or wrong. You can indulge yourself in just being what you need to be and it is more than ok if that fluctuates. Love post and wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're starting it over, dear...

    Lemme show you how to wiseabove instead
    of taking a dive OFFA d'deep-end without
    any life-giving-water like Jimmy Hoffa.

    When our soul leaves our body
    (without which nthn can exist)
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell.
    And dats d'fak, Jak
    (which is exactly what happened to me:
    Im an NDE - my colorFULL nomenclature).

    Find-out what RCIA is and join
    (ya might wanna check-out
    'Lui et Moi' by Gabrielle Bossis -
    a French writer, translated;
    a wonderfull novel which'll
    ROCK, YOUR, WORLD, earthling).

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're starting it over, dear...

    Lemme show you how to wiseabove instead
    of taking a dive OFFA d'deep-end without
    any life-giving-water like Jimmy Hoffa.

    When our soul leaves our body
    (without which nthn can exist)
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell.
    And dats d'fak, Jak
    (which is exactly what happened to me:
    Im an NDE - my colorFULL nomenclature).

    Find-out what RCIA is and join
    (ya might wanna check-out
    'Lui et Moi' by Gabrielle Bossis -
    a French writer, translated;
    a wonderfull novel which'll
    ROCK, YOUR, WORLD, earthling).

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete

What I post here are my thoughts only, which I am not here to impose on anyone else. Feel free to tell me what you think. This is a creative forum, and not one for bashing and/or judging. So, speak to me ...